The candles may be dressed with red skirts provided or left plain.
Each kits contains the following items:
- 1 - 11 ½” Styrofoam disc with 5 candle holders installed and felt on bottom
- 24 packages of plastic boxwood picks (6 picks per package) – 144 total picks
- They will need to be shortened (wire cutter or pliers required)
- 4 – 10” Moravian beeswax candles
- 1 – 12” Moravian Beeswax candle (Christ candle)
- 10 – candle skirts for dressing the candles (only need 5)
- Package of approximately 10 – ½ inch sequin pins (attach skirts to candles)
- Pictorial instructions for assembling the Advent wreath and decorating the candles
Written directions for assembling the wreath and decorating the candles can be found in our web site How To's Section.
Videos showing both can be found on our Youtube channel Salem Candle Works.