The candles may be dressed with red skirts provided or left plain.
Each kits contains the following items:
- 1 - 11 ½” Styrofoam disc with 5 candle holders installed and felt on bottom
- 23 packages of plastic boxwood picks (6 picks per package) – 138 total picks
- They will need to be shortened (wire cutter or pliers required)
- 4 – 10” Moravian beeswax candles
- 1 – 12” Moravian Beeswax candle (Christ candle)
- 10 – candle skirts for dressing the candles (only need 5)
- Package of approximately 10 – ½ inch sequin pins (attach skirts to candles)
- Pictorial instructions for assembling the Advent wreath and decorating the candles
Written directions for decorating the candles can be found in our web site How To's Section.
A video showing how to decorate the candles is included in one of the below images.